Azure Cloud Engineer
IDEAMATICS is currently seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a cloud services delivery strategy for government approval to meet the needs of the government customer.
- The plan shall advance applications and future application environment from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) models to Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) models to the greatest extent possible and practical.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner and offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques, including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- 5 years of total demonstrated experience as a Cloud Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Relevant training and/or certifications such as a Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals.
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certification IAW DoD (For DoD IAT Level 2: one of the following certifications – CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE or CND: EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND)) or IAT III.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience within DoD .
- Prior experience with AWS.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an IT or business-related field such as Business, Management, Leadership, MIS, Computer Science.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.