IDEAMATICS is currently seeking a Database Administrator.
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining company databases.
- Making requested changes, updates and modifications to database structure and data.
- Ensuring database security, integrity, stability and system availability.
- Maintaining database backup and recovery infrastructure.
- 5 years of total demonstrated experience as a Database Administrator for SQL, MySQL, Oracle and similar databases.
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certification IAW DoD (For DoD IAT Level 2, you must have one of the following certifications – CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE or CND: EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND)) or IAT III.
- Training and Certification such as: Microsoft Certified Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience within DoD
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an IT or business-related field such as Business, Management, Leadership, MIS, Computer Science.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.