IDEAMATICS is currently seeking a Database Specialist.
- Design and maintain databases including database architecture, database structures, and data dictionaries. Additionally, perform data recovery, cloud, and backup operations, as well as evaluate and recommend improvements to the cybersecurity posture, database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, repair, backup and restoration as well as database patches installation and upgrades be conducted.
- Transition data into and out of IT Enterprise databases and data environments via manual and automated means.
- Transition data between different classification domains within IT Enterprise via manual and automated means at regular intervals based on operational demand.
- Identify, plan, implement, test, and maintain data storage plans, process, and solutions for IT includes physical, virtual, and cloud capabilities
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certifications IAW DoD (For DoD IAT Level 2, the two required certs are as follows: CompTIA Security+ or SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) Other security-related certs that are accepted (in addition to the above two certs) as well for the DoD IAT Level 2 include the following as well: CCNA Security; CySA+; GICSP; GSEC).
- Ability to work within an SIPRNET On-Prem and Azure environment.
- 3 years or more experience in SQL, MySQL, Oracle or other similar databases.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.